School Development Plan
There are six main priorities or foci that encapsulate what we are trying to achieve this year:
- To reduce any gap in pupil attainment due to lost learning time.
- To reduce the gap between boys and girls writing at the expected levels.
- To raise standards of Numeracy skills across the school.
- To develop a bespoke curriculum based on Curriculum Wales.
- To improve standards of teaching and learning across the school.
- To further develop wellbeing and equity for all.
If you would like a copy of the full School Development Plan you can request one by contacting the School Office.